Financial Planning Partners Ltd expects its staff to apply a set of core values in the way that they conduct themselves and deal with members of the public and clients. This includes observing the highest standards of ethical behavior and abiding by the following:-
1. To act honestly and fairly at all times when dealing with clients and to act in the best interests of each client and treat them fairly
2. To act with integrity in fulfilling the responsibilities of your appointment and seek to avoid any acts, omissions or business practices which damage the reputation of Financial Planning Partners Ltd and the financial services industry.
3. To observe applicable law, regulations and professional conduct standards when carrying out financial services activities
4. To observe the standards of market integrity, good practice and conduct required or expected of participants in markets when engaging in any form of market dealings.
5. To only make recommendations that are suitable, appropriate and that puts the interests of the client first
6. To attain and actively manage a level of professional competence appropriate to your responsibilities and commit to continued learning to ensure the currency of your knowledge, skills and expertise.
7. To decline any engagement for which you are not competent unless you have access to such advice and assistance as will enable you to carry out the work competently
8. To uphold the highest personal and professional standards
Underpinning the above is a commitment to observe and abide by the CII’s Code of Ethics and to:
1. Comply with the Code and all relevant laws and regulations
2. Act with the highest ethical standards and integrity
3. Act in the best interests of each client
4. Provide a high standard of service
5. Treat people fairly regardless of: age; disability; gender reassignment; pregnancy and maternity, marriage and civil partnership; race; religion and belief, sex; and sexual orientation.
Financial Planning Partners Ltd
19 Wellington Business Park
Tel: 01344 778990
Fax: 01344 761991
FPP are committed to dealing with clients and prospective clients in a professional and ethical manner and to that end adhere to the principals laid out in the CII Code of Ethics, a copy of which is available on request.