Further to recent Government guidelines, here are the measures that we are taking to help ensure the ongoing health and safety of our clients, our colleagues and families. Just to reiterate, we are open for business to continue to provide our ongoing services for our clients.
The actions that we are currently taking are as follows:
• We are continuing to ask all employees to work in rotating shifts at the office and/or work from home otherwise. This means that our landline telephone number is still available, but only one person will be in the office at any one time.
• All client meetings are not currently being held face to face and are instead being held remotely, with the option of remote meetings either by telephone, Skype or Zoom.
• Patrick, Andy and Alison will also be available on their mobile phones:
Landline: 01344 778990 Patrick: 07831 126059
Andy: 07900 895984 Alison: 07538 074311
• We ask that all clients refrain from visiting the office until further notice.
• Employees have been reminded to follow the advice from Public Health England both within and outside the working environment, including regular hand washing and we are not sharing desks/computers.
• We have now implemented robust systems and processes to facilitate better working from home. This is being done in a manner that maintains the security and confidentiality of your information and our employees have been reminded of their obligations in this regard.
The actions that we may decide to take in the coming months are as follows:
• In due course, we will aim to gradually reintroduce working at the office, following Government guidelines. The current requirements are that working in the office is necessary, safe and mutually agreeable. Initially, this is likely to be no more than two individuals in the office at any one time with stringent cleanliness, hygiene and social-distancing measures in place.
We appreciate that these measures may not be ideal or convenient for all clients, but we hope that they will give us the best chance of maintaining health and safety for all whilst also ensuring that we can continue to provide an uninterrupted service to our clients.
Please be reassured that there is little that we cannot do by telephone, Skype/Zoom, post or e-mail and we will keep you posted of any further developments.
Thank you for your understanding and patience during this unprecedented period for us all. If you have any queries or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Wishing good health to all,
Patrick, Andy, Alison, Emma & Oliver