Company Statement – July 2021
Further to updated Government guidelines on 5th July 2021, which are due come into effect on 19th July 2021, we are now updating the measures that we are taking to help ensure the ongoing health and safety of our clients, our colleagues and families.
The actions that we are currently taking are as follows:
• Employees have been reminded to follow the advice from Public Health England both within and outside the working environment, including regular hand washing and we are not sharing desks/computers.
• We are currently continuing to offer all Employees flexible working where suitable. We have implemented robust systems and processes to facilitate better working from home. This is being done in a manner that maintains the security and confidentiality of your information and our employees have been reminded of their obligations in this regard.
• All client meetings are not currently being held face to face and are instead being held remotely, with the option of remote meetings either by Zoom or telephone.
• With effect from 1st September, all of our Employees will have received two vaccination jabs, so we will be reintroducing face to face meetings here at our office, with the option of remote meetings either by Zoom or telephone, if preferred.
• Andy, David and Alison will also be available on their mobile phones:
Landline: 01344 778990
Andy: 07900 895984
David: 07775 776706
Alison: 07538 074311
We hope that these measures will give us the best chance of maintaining health and safety for all, whilst also ensuring that we can continue to provide an uninterrupted service to our clients.
Please be reassured that there is little that we cannot do by telephone, Zoom, post or e-mail, and we will keep you posted with any further developments.
Thank you for your understanding and patience during this unprecedented period for us all. If you have any queries or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Wishing good health to all,
Andy, David, Alison, Emma & Oliver